This week’s podcast is all about telling someone you’re struggling with your mental health. This can be a tricky subject to broach, whether you live with a mental health condition or you’re starting to struggle with something for the first time.
In the episode I share a couple of thoughts that can get in our way of telling someone, how to overcome them and then a range of ways you can tell someone you’re struggling.
There are lots of resources to go alongside this episode, so please do check out the links below and share this episode with anyone who you think would benefit.
You can listen wherever you get your podcasts or listen here:
Links and further reading:
- How to tell someone you’re struggling with your mental health (if you’d prefer a written version)
- Happiful have a great list of helplines and support groups
- Doc Ready – a website to help you prepare for a mental health appointment with your doctor
- How to navigate a doctor’s appointment for mental health
- Counselling Directory – to find a private counsellor
- Find online and telephone counselling support
- Supporting someone struggling with their mental health