As we’re getting closer and closer to Christmas I really wanted to dive into the topic of overwhelm on the podcast. So, this week I’m talking about a recent experience I had, some steps you can use to cope and finally when to seek help because overwhelm can quickly spiral into burnout.
I hope the pointers in this week’s episode are helpful, I’d love to hear your thoughts over on Instagram, you can find me @katbluejay.
You can listen wherever you get your podcasts or listen here:
LINKS AND FURTHER READING:
- Coping with overwhelm and scheduling self-care days
- Jo’s video on the zooming technique
- Questions to ask yourself when you’re overwhelmed
- It’s OK to fall apart
- CBT for anxiety – what I learned
- What is CBT and how can it help me?